Tuesday, May 28, 2024

It's been 10 months since I found something ridiculous enough to blog here

 Mainly because I've been struggling with employment and autistic burnout.  Thus the only posts that have been seen here, have been accidental cross posts from my Knights of Columbus Blog.

That changes today- we're about to start Pride month, and I boycott Pride usually, but this is just too crazy to work.

From Not The Bee- the Libertarians just became the Pride Party.

You read that right.  The party that used to get 3-4% of the vote, have decided to go after 1-2% of the population.

I look forward to Biden explaining why he's better for homosexuality than a performance drag queen.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.