Wednesday, October 2, 2019

More on Facebook Community Standards

I'm in Facebook jail again, for pointing out that those who celebrate first deadly sin month are abusive.

I think I've let my anger get to me as of late.  Until October 8th, I can't post there.

From here on out I'm going to write screeds here, and just post links if anything at all.

Oh, and liberalism, especially the idea of "Community Standards" is abusive.

At least here, I can point out that Islam has a 1400 year history of violence, and that homosexuals are often quite abusive to all those around them.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.