Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Spiritual Care Unit for the Archdiocese of Portland In Oregon

Another Ambitious Crazy idea- but I'm letting other people decide if I will do it.

My idea is to steal an idea from the Diocese of Lafeyette, hire an interior project manager I know who needs volunteer hours, and buy Fr. Theo Lange a new ride for the second half of the Jubilee Year of Mercy- one specifically designed for his role as a Papal Missionary of Mercy:



Not sure we can find an ambulance that looks this nice- might only be able to find an old panel truck or a van or something, but we will find something.  I'm budgeting $7000 for a used vehicle, $1000 in conversion costs, and $500 worth of fuel and devotional items to fill the cabinets in the back.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.