Friday, December 28, 2012

Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot.

Since I became unemployed, I've gotten very depressed. It doesn't help that the wifi isn't working on my laptop and my wife uses the entire front of the house for the daycare, which is our only source of income at the moment other than my unemployment check. That hasn't hurt too bad yet, but it has stopped my blog posting as regularly while I search for a new job. They say searching for a job is a full time job in and of itself; add a 9 year old special needs boy to the mix who is home for Christmas Break, and it becomes a job and a half. But I'm getting there. Off to update my Linked In profile until I hit 100% complete.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.