Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Neurotypicals- can't live with thiem

Can't, apparently tell them the truth.

I am informed that my equivalency between rape, date rape, stalking, statutory rape, homosexual acts and contraception is something that apparently neurotypicals who want to have sex without consequences can't handle, and just makes me look bad.

I don't blog about such things to look good. I spend most of my life putting on an act for neurotypicals, acting normal for their benefit, because they can't handle me rocking, or not looking them in the eye, or whatnot. I refuse to lie just to save their little feelings when they're committing acts that should be criminal.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.