Monday, July 2, 2012

The problem with liberals

Is that they've become as bigoted and hateful as conservatives. A woman at church- I don't even know why she's still Catholic, yelled at me for supporting the Bishops for Fortnight for Freedom- because she apparently thinks that all the Bishops want is to oppress nuns and lesbians and women who want to kill their children.

The irony made me so angry I haven't been able to stop thinking about it in nearly 20 hours.

Next time I get cornered like that, I'm going to ask the woman with woodstockhome syndrome if while praying, she ever stops talking to listen.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.