Monday, June 8, 2009

The Political Version of Celilo Falls, to me

I miss a world without political correctness. Partially because as a grown up mostly white (some Native American) male with Asperger’s syndrome who grew up in the whitest of white bread states, I will *NEVER* understand PC or be good at it. I try. But I will offend. No matter what my beliefs are, eventually they will change from liberal to conservative- without me changing a single thing. No matter what I feel or what group I’m associated with, I will eventually be either a victim or a bigot- because under political correctness, there are no other choices.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.