Friday, August 12, 2016

I am the Unfit, updated

In light of some ugly rhetoric coming from the left about euthanasia and the Zika Virus, a slight rewrite of my classic anti-abortion poem is in order.

I am Unfit

My mother is a teenager, just starting out in Life
I am the Unfit
I am the Child of Poor Parents
I am the Unfit
I have a genetic disease
I am the Unfit
My mother was bit by a mosquito and I am in danger of microcephaly
I am the Unfit
I have a terminal illness
I am the Unfit
I signed up with the Military to feed my family
I am the Unfit
I am accused of treason
I am the Unfit
I am accused of murder
I am the Unfit
My parents were of two different races
I am the Unfit
I am the wrong race
I am the Unfit
My father raped my mother and I was conceived
I am the Unfit
I am the genius scientist that is face blind
I am the Unfit
I have a genetic defect
I am the Unfit
My parents abuse children
I am the Unfit
I will spend more over my lifetime than I will earn
I am the Unfit
I struggle with Same Sex Attraction
I am the Unfit
I am Ugly
I am the Unfit
I have a socially transmitted disease
I am the Unfit
I am a boy
I am the Unfit
I am a girl
I am the Unfit
I am a hermaphrodite
I am the Unfit
I have autism
I am the Unfit
I am the minimum wage worker working three jobs
I am the Unfit
I am the unionist
I am the Unfit
I am the little person
I am the Unfit
I am the obese
I am the Unfit
I have cancer due to pollution
I am the Unfit
We are infertile in our marriage due to synthetic estrogen in the drinking water
I am the Unfit
I am the son of an unwed mother- God knows the Future
You do not
Who are you to decide that
I am the Unfit?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.