Thursday, July 21, 2016

The best thing I've seen yet, the pro-life case against Donald Trump

Original, click here

ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold.
The snake said to the Farmer:
"If you pick me up and hold me to your stomach, your body will make me warm."
The Farmer said:
"If I do that you will bite me."
The Snake answered:
"Why would I do that if you save me?"
The Farmer had compassion on the Snake, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom.
The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound.
"Oh," cried the Farmer, "Why did you bite me after I saved you?"
"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up," answered the Snake.
------------------------------------------------
My reasons for distrusting Donald Trump:
1.  His voter registration record.
2.  His business ethics record.
3.  His wife and chief speechwriter are Democrats.
------------------------------------------------
The coup was successful.  We have two democrats running.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.