Monday, June 16, 2014

I said it before

In 1992, when I was a liberal protesting the First Gulf War, I said it. I said that getting involved in the middle east would breed jihadis willing to attack America. In 2003 I said it. I said leaving Afghanistan to go have an adventure in Iraq would just breed more terrorists to attack again in a decade. In 2014, many Iraqi cities fell to Islamic Jihadists. And I will say it again. A military solution to tribal problems will just result in more Jihadists a decade from now. Please don't make me say it again in 2025.

1 comment:

Theodore Seeber said...

News is that Obama is going to make sure Iran and ISIS get into a battle over what is left of Iraq.


God save the Kurds. God save the Chaldean Catholics. Because it appears nobody else will.

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.