Tuesday, September 18, 2012

47% of the country are Moochers says Mitt Romney. Apparently he never tried to lead a church ministry, despite being a Bishop of the Mormons.

As anybody who has ever tried to lead a ministry knows: the 20/80 rule exists and is plainly visible. 20% of the people in any given organization will do 80% of the work. The other 80% will do the remaining 20% of the work.

Thus, in some ways- 80% of the people are moochers.

And I've got to say a man who makes *all* of his fortune over hostile takeovers and irrational debt and bad advice to the businesses he took over so he can take his cut of their assets that they earned, is a moocher.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Oustside The Asylum by Ted Seeber is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://outsidetheaustisticasylum.blogspot.com.